Find and download important documents of your policy
MI SANITAS is the virtual client area for each registered member (if you are not yet registered, please click here).
The MI SANITAS app - answers many questions and provides necessary information and documents.
In this blog we will explain step-by-step where you can download the following documents:
- Download your bills
- Download certificate for assistance abroad
- Download general and particular terms and conditions
- Download certificate to request NLV/Residency
- Download certificate of permanency
Please log in.
Depending if you log in on via the app on your phone or on your computer, you will see the main menu differently but with the same items.
In the app, you have to click below right on MORE in order to access the main menu.
Download your bills
- Where: invoices => select month => click on download pdf
- What: select month of premium and / or co-payment and get detailed bill
Download certificate for assistance abroad
- Where: Emergency care assistance abroad => request certificate
- What: explanation of how to proceed in case of an emergency abroad and request a certificate to be sent to you via email
Download general and particular terms and conditions
- Where: policy => my policies => (select policy in case you are holder of several policies) => contract and documentation => particular / general terms and conditions
- What: show you the coverage of your policy
Download certificate to request NLV/Residency
- Where: policy => my policies => contract and documentation => visa and supporting document coverage => select person => select language => download certificate
- What: download certificate which is requested by the Spanish State in order to grant visa / residency
Download certificate of permanency
- Where: policy => my policies => contract and documentation => permanence => select person => select language => download certificate
- What: download certificate which confirms that you are member of Sanitas and since when
Thanks for letting us know, if this article was useful.
Your Sanitas Estepona Team